You GUYS!! She is so beautiful. I love the one of her sucking on Parker's nose. What is it that is so appetizing to baby's about daddy's nose? That's exactly what mine have gravitated towards too. I'm also really happy you have a blog now. So fun to hear/see the Burgh and yinz as well.
Congratulations on the beautiful baby! Thanks for updating the pics. Can't wait to see more. Call us when stuff settles down a bit.
ReplyDelete-Josh and Jill
So glad you have a blog that we can see updated pics! She is so cute! I love the pics with her eyes open, congratulations on bringing her home!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie pie! can't wait to meet her! love yinz...
ReplyDeleteglad to see you guys have a blog. and thanks for linking to us!
ReplyDeleteYou GUYS!! She is so beautiful. I love the one of her sucking on Parker's nose. What is it that is so appetizing to baby's about daddy's nose? That's exactly what mine have gravitated towards too. I'm also really happy you have a blog now. So fun to hear/see the Burgh and yinz as well.
ReplyDeletewow! she's a doll and so very sweet, indeed. congratulations on everything. we couldn't be happier for you guys.
ReplyDeleteand of course it's swell to have you officially on the blogging circuit. looking forward to more posts.