"according to my calculations, dad is taking advantage of me." nora and dad spend a lot of time together while mom's at work (she's back, part time), and he's starting to affect her style, maybe negatively. also, she has a mild case of hip dysplasia (her left hip socket is a little shallow), so she gets to wear a fashion-forward harness for a whole month (which is almost over), and for another month just at night –you know, slip into something comfortable– and then she should be just fine. although her left hip is mildly displaced (for now), all in all, her hipness is in full effect; pretty soon all the kids will want a harness.
She looks so cute in those glasses! I don't think you need to worry about Parker imposing his style on her unless beards become involved:) I'm sad I'm going to miss you guys while you are here (unless you leave on the 5th, we get back on the 4th and could maybe squeeze in a little visit) otherwise I'll have to have Loren give her a big squeeze for me!
ReplyDeleteWho knew Nora was so hip....too soon?
ReplyDeleteJust purchased a rental car for the weekend of June 18! Can't wait to you this little nerd!
this is lanie's friend becca. I wanted to see pictures of the little one so she gave me your blog site, hope you don't mind. she is adorable. everything about her and I love the long jon outfit. so clever. congrats and have fun
ReplyDeleteaccording to my calculations Nora is very smart. we like to play this game too... give Tom a slick comb over and have him do our taxes. glad the harness days (and nights) are nearly over.
ReplyDelete