

spacebike guy was the topic of our first posting. we've seen him several times, and sometimes manage to get grainy footage, sometimes debatable evidence at best. but this occasion lent itself to some more leisurely shooting; he wasn't even riding his machine. amorette asked for his permission to take a few photos of his work. he agreed, and told us he wasn't riding because he was having a financial crisis. i must admit that i feel conflicted about aestheticizing spacebike guy here in his time of hardship, and really don't mean to make light of his situation. amorette was able to refer him to some social services she's involved with. (dan hadley, if you're reading, check out spacebike guy's nod to your air jordan motif .)
that's quite a menagerie of themes, but Air Jordan is definitely one of them. I love it.
ReplyDeleteHey Guys, I didn't know you guys had a blog! I just found it. It will be fun to check it out every once in a while. I hope you guys are doing good. -Mibs
ReplyDelete