Sunday, March 13, 2011

Simone's 1st birthday

simone got a (sort of) tricycle for her first birthday. of course, we had to check out each others' single speed bikes and do a mini critical mass ride.
she's really good at ringing the bell and going backwards. we still need to work on the mount, dismount, riding forward and turning.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you GUYS! She is so big. How is she one already??? I've still yet to see and experience her cuteness in person though. Someday I hope! Happy birthday, Simone! Love the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy first Simione! Ash and Tom have that same trike and it's gets used! plus it's such a great design, it's made out of wood, and it's relatively small. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top picture! It's like she's waiting for you to say "Ready, Set...Go!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so big! I wish we could see her more often. What a beautiful child!!!

    ReplyDelete