Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Camp Simone

Simone celebrated the big 3 with some pals and woodland creatures - it was a camping party. We wore flannel and communed with nature. Many thanks to Campers Jon and Hyun for the photos and video.


We made these tents the night before. Pine molding, dowels, canvas and twine.
Every camper got a bandana - camp regulations. 

The buddy system.
 An un-scripted puppet show. 
Simone fearlessly led a hike around the block, clearing all obstacles in our path.

The most popular guest was the bear cake - he was devoured. At Camp Simone, we use every part of the bear.


Pin the tail on the bunny.

An anti-littering propaganda.

Bear cake, after the kids finished what was in their mess kits.

This first-time camper seems to have struggled with homesickness. 

Bandanas are really hot right now.

Happy birthday to Simone!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make it known, I like it more. :P What an incredible birthday party!! I wish we all lived closer. *sigh*. So glad you posted this smorgasbord of adorability!

      Delete