Monday, April 29, 2013

Ines's first solid food, and more solid dance moves from Simone


Here's some action of Inés' first experience with solid foods. Sorry the video is so long--I still haven't figured out how to trim it.


Our babies undergo rigorous dance training. The method is a lot like puppeteering. The hard work pays off when they take their training to heart and take ownership of their movements.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Looks like I have some competition on the dance floor. I will show you how to edit these videos when I come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim is going to demand a dance party every night you're here. You'd better work on your moves.

      Delete
  2. Oh these were delightful!! Two of my most favorite quotes from Amorette while feeding Inez..."Inez should be the one with her clothes off, not Simone" and "it's like feeding a little animal." It's so fun to see your family in their true form. Those girls are so lucky to have such cool parents. Loved the music and the dancing. oh yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alicen. I so wish we could get our kiddos together and have an epic baby/kid dance party...perhaps we could plan for summer 2014!

    ReplyDelete