Some pictures of us at The Mall:
Simone went crazy over this butterfly exhibit.
Guess which Mormon is more righteous? Guess which one is more promiscuous?
Spotting some bush babies.
Longer story with this one: Inés likes to growl. We call her "growler." It might be because she has rabies. See, a few days before we took this trip, we moved some furniture in her room, and found a dead bat. I got a good look at it once I got it into the sunlight (right before lying it to rest in the garbage can), and it wasn't too creepy. There are some bats out there with monster faces. But with its furry face, ours was as much like a mouse with wings as you could hope. I took advantage of this exhibit to see if I could identify our bat's species. I didn't quite get to the bottom of it.
This is a Neanderthal funeral. My theory is that the museum uses the exposed breast to make science interesting.
Inés isn't much of a pedal pusher yet.
Amorette and Simone had to take a pickle kabob break.


Good thing she was wearing the helmet!
ReplyDeleteIndeed! We need to venture out to Boston soon! Or perhaps we can meet up halfway?
ReplyDelete